HPW Diet is easy to use, fast to create 1 batch of HPW Diet.
Ingredient In Chubbypetsgarden™ HPW Diet :
High Protein Powder
Australian Bee Pollen Powder
Nutrition Analysis from GliderCentral Click 1, 2
Video of making HPW Diet - Click Here
To complete Chubbypetsgarden™ HPW Diet you need :
2 cups warm water
1-1/2 cup honey( TREATED HONEY)
3 scrambled eggs
Steps for mixing Chubbypetsgarden™ HPW Diet
1. Cook eggs, set aside.
2. In large bowl mix water and honey. Stir until honey is dissolved. Add in Chubbypetsgarden™ HPW Diet powder , mix well.
3. In a blender add in eggs, and HPW liquid mixture. Blend for two minutes.
4. Pour into a freezer safe bowl with an airtight lid.
Keep in freezer. HPW will freeze to consistency of ice cream.
Above portion of mixing should serve 3-4months for 1 glider.
1-1/2 teaspoons of HPW per glider
1 Tablespoon of mixed fruits
1 Tablespoon of mixed veggies
mealies for treats
You can offer Gliderade twice a week with the rest of their meal.
1. Feed in the evening close to the time your gliders wake up. Remove the food in the morning, so your gliders don't try to snack on the leftovers during the day (you don't want them eating fruits and vegetables that have been sitting out all night).
2. You can cook the eggs in the microwave - it's faster and less cleanup. Just make sure to use a tall plastic cup and mix the eggs up really well. Microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until they're done.
3. The final HPW Diet mixture will be runny and a bit foamy at the top. This is normal.
4. If you have two gliders, double the recipe to 1 TBSP HPW, 2 TBSP fruits, & 2 TBSP veggies.
5. The calcium:phosphorous ratio of HPW is 1.29:1. Try to select fruits and vegetables that will keep the overall ratio of the complete diet at 1.5-2:1.
6. If using frozen fruits and vegetables, we recommend thawing them in the microwave, cutting them up into small pieces, then mixing the HPW mixture in with them. The HPW will thaw quickly when you mix it in. HPW mixture does NOT need to be microwaved.
7. Australian bee pollen is different from others bee pollen. Australian bee pollen as this is what the sugar gliders eat in the wild.
8. If you are doubling the amount of HPW powder for a nursing female, it is ok to have the other cage-mates eating the same batch with the increased amount of powder.
9. Gliders are messy with their food. Try putting their food dish inside of a "glider kitchen". This can be a plastic (ferret) igloo on top of a plate or an upside-down plastic container with a hole in the side. This will help keep the mess and the cage smell down and make cleaning the cage MUCH easier.
10. High Protein Wombaroo Diet (HPW) is one of the approved sugar glider diets designed to be fed as a main course.
#sugargliderfood #sugarglider #HPW #Catfood #joeyforsale #sugarglidermakanan #makananhaiwan